(Use the Date Class) Write a program that creates a Date object, sets its elapsed time to 10000, 100000, 10000000, 100000000, 1000000000, 10000000000 and 100000000000 and displays the date and time using the toString() method.Submit both source code and compiled code ( .java and .class files )If you need files for this one, tell me please.(Use the GregorianCalendar class) Java API has the GregorianCalendar class in thejava.util package, which you can use to obtain the year, month and day of a date. The no-arg constructor constructs an instance for the current date, and the methodsget(GregorianCalendar.YEAR), get(GregorianCalendar.MONTH), and get(GregorianCalendar.DAY_OF_MONTH) return the year, month, and day. Write a program to perform two tasks:Display the current year month and dayThe GregorianCalendar class has the setTimeInMillis(long) which can be used to set a specified elapsed time since January 1, 1970. Set the value to 1234567898765L and display the year, month, and day.Submit both source code and compiled code ( .java and .class files )Write a method that counts the number of letters in a string using the following header:public static int countLetters( String s )Write a test program that prompts the user to enter a string and displays the number of letters in the string.Submit both source code and compiled code ( .java and .class files )Write a method that finds the number of occurances of a specified character in a string using the following header:public static int count(String str, char a)For example, count(“Welcome”,e) returns 2. Write a test program that prompts the user to enter a string followed by a character and displays the number of occurances of the character in the string.Submit both source code and compiled code ( .java and .class files )
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.