Question 1Acetyl chloride is a colorless, fuming liquid used primarily in the chemical industry. a) How is acetyl chloride produced? If 915 gallons is produced and shipped, will DOT require the carrier to display the FLAMMABLE placard? Explain your answer. b) When there is a bulk spill of this chemical, why is it necessary to prevent the liquid from entering nearby streams and lakes? Question 2 The paint formerly used on some storage tanks contained aluminum powder, which reflected heat from the surface of the tanks. Why did experts recommend grounding these tanks and storing only on combustible material in them? Why is the installation of an automatic sprinkling system recommended in machine shops that use lathes to fabricate titanium parts? Be specific. These essays must be at least 200 words in length. Each essay must include at a minimum an introduction, a body, and a conclusion. Each essay requires at least 2 references: The textbook (Course book: Meyer, E. (2010). Chemistry of hazardous materials. Upper Saddle River, N.J: Pearson.. http://sdrv.ms/18Ghqq6 current chapter is Chapter 9) and one outside source must be used as source material for the response. All sources used, including the textbook, must be referenced; paraphrased and quoted material must have accompanying citations. MEYER, E. (2010). Chemistry of hazardous materials. (5 ed., pp. xxx-xxx). UPPER SADDLE RIVER, NJ: PEARSON
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.