You are the new chief information
officer for ACME Widgets. The president of the company recently asked you what
you think the future of information technology will be. After a lengthy
discussion, he further challenged you to write a position paper that will help
direct the company’s allocation of resources based on your understanding of the
future and potential paradigm shifts.
Write a five (5) page
paper in which you:
Identify and describe a future
information technology that you believe will create a paradigm
shift.Identify and describe the domain
in which the shift will occur.Explain the technology, how it
works, and how it is different from what we have today.Give at least five (5) reasons why
the technology will create a shift.Use at least three (3) quality
resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar
Websites do not qualify as quality resources.Your assignment must follow these
Be typed, double-spaced, using
Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations
and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your
professor for any additional instructions.Include a cover page containing
the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the
course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not
included in the required assignment page length.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.