Deliverable Length: PowerPoint presentation of 5–7 slides, excluding title and reference slides Due Date : 10/26/2013 ScenarioThe accounting manager is concerned that the new hires may not understand how important it is to always remain ethical, especially in accounting. With the end-of-year audit quickly approaching, the manger wants to instill the importance of an ethical work environment.For this assignment, choose a company that has had ethical issues based on an accounting issue, such as internal control issues, fraudulent activity, theft, and so forth. Create a PowerPoint presentation that you could share with new hires. For this assignment, you will complete the following: Research and analyze a company that has had publicly known ethical issues either with internal controls, fraudulent activity, or theft.Analyze what went wrong that caused the ethical situation and what could have been done differently to prevent the problems.Make 4 recommendations or suggestions on how the company could have improved its policies and procedures to stop the unethical situation from recurring.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.