Read “An ADHD Case Study”
“Teaching Students with Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder.”
(http://www.bced.gov.bc.ca/specialed/adhd/intro.htm) Create a fictional
student in your classroom with either an emotional or behavioral
disorder and create an accommodation/support plan. Include:
The child’s name, grade, and disability.
An analysis of the needs of the student, including the student’s
areas of strength, areas of interest, areas of concern that might affect
his or her ability to learn and interact, and the areas of organization
that need to be a priority for this student. Be sure to include how you
observed the different areas.
At least two goals and specific accommodations he/she will need to
be supported. Include a rationale for why each of the accommodations is
the best fit.
The paper must be at least three double-spaced pages in length.
Must document all sources.
Must include a separate reference page( give at least 1 to 2 references).
*Not too much lengthier then 3 pages *
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.