this is just part of my question
In addition to those accounts listed on the trial balance, the chart of accounts for Masasi Company,
Inc. also contains the following accounts and account numbers:No. 158 Accumulated Depreciation—
Office Equipment, No. 212 Salaries Payable,No. 244 Utilities Payable,No. 631 Supplies Expense,
No. 711 Depreciation Expense,No. 722 Insurance Expense, and No. 732 Utilities Expense.
1. Supplies on hand at June 30 are $600.
2. A utility bill for $150 has not been recorded and will not be paid until next month.
3. The insurance policy is for a year.
4. $2,500 of unearned service revenue has been earned at the end of the month.
5. Salaries of $2,000 are accrued at June 30.
6. The office equipment has a 5-year life with no salvage value. It is being depreciated at $250
per month for 60 months.
7. Invoices representing $1,000 of services performed during the month have not been recorded
as of June 30.
(a) Prepare the adjusting entries for the month of June. Use J3 as the page number for your journal.
(b) Post the adjusting entries to the ledger accounts. Enter the totals from the trial balance as beginning
account balances and place a check mark in the posting reference column.
(c) Prepare an adjusted trial balance at June 30, 2008.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.