Accreditation is a formal process wherein a health care organization is
deemed credible by an external organization. Standards of practice are
used to assess the credibility. According to Sollecito & Johnson
(2013), health care professionals, “have been known to be skeptical
about the purpose, value, and benefits [of accreditation]”. After
completing the week’s reading, answer the following questions:
a. In your opinion, why are some health care professionals skeptical about the accreditation process? Explain your answer.
b. What role, if any, does professional certification play in the accreditation of an organization?
c. How could you describe the role that accreditation plays in
continuous quality improvement to increase buy-in for the process from
members of the health care team?
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.