Assignment 2: Action Plan to Address Drunk Driving
Drunk driving is one of the largest social problems
related to alcohol use. Driving under the influence (DUI) of alcohol is
involved in 40–45% of all fatal traffic accidents. As a result,
legislators, educators, and law enforcement officers are continually
attempting to find ways to prevent driving under the influence of
Select one of the following age groups: teens (13–17
years), college-age (18–25 years), adults (26–60 years), or seniors (61
years and up).
For your selected age group, develop a plan to reduce
driving under the influence. The plan could include (but not be limited
to) educational, legislative, and community support; and social
advertising. Present at least three action points in your plan. Be sure to include:
The format of the planWho will deliver the information and howSpecific tactics used to target the selected groupMethods used to measure the success of the planBe sure to include an introduction and summary for your plan. Support your recommendations using authoritative sources.
Write a 2–3-page plan in Word format. Apply APA standards
to citation of sources. Use the following file naming convention:
By Wednesday, December 4, 2013, deliver your assignment to the M4: Assignment 2 Dropbox.
Assignment 2 Grading Criteria
Developed plan with details on format, delivery of information, and tactics.
Explained methods of measuring success of plan.
Aligned plan to suit target audience.
Presented logical and clearly structured information supported by authoritative sources.
Wrote in a clear, concise,
and organized manner; demonstrated ethical scholarship in accurate
representation and attribution of sources; displayed accurate spelling,
grammar, and punctuation.
This assignment is already late as it was due last night but after a tough night and doing other assignments, just could not get it all done. Could you have this by in the morning by 5a.m.CST
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.