You have been running your small business, Craft’s Boat Shop, for several years now and have been very successful. You have come to the point where you expect sales to increase next year and want to be sure that you have enough assets available to support your sales. You also need to have the financing available to acquire those assets, if needed.Accordingly, you have gathered the following data:Craft’s Boat Shop Sales Last Year$1,000,000 Assets at the End of Last Year750,000Accounts Payable60,000Notes Payable60,000Accruals30,000Profit Margin on Sales5%Dividend Payout50%Note: All figures are as of the end of last yearRequired:If you need $0.80 in assets for every $1.00 in sales, by how much can sales increase without obtaining additional outside financing? HINT: Use the AFN formula.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.