Discussion Question: Birth OrderNOTE: This is a public forum so students should consider their responses carefully before posting.One of the concepts that students most enjoy about Adler’s theory are his ideas about birth order. For this discussion, carefully read the text and lecture notes on Adler’s birth order and then respond to the following questions: 1. Of the five designated birth order positions Adler identifies (oldest, second child, middle child, youngest and only child), which of these positions do you think has the most challenging developmental task of growing up to become a healthy, mature adult? Explain your rationale in detail taking an objective approach that is not based on your own family experience. 2. If you were an Adlerian therapist, which of the five birth order positions do you think would be most challenging to work with? Support your reasoning with some objective facts about the types of behavior found in that birth order position. 3. What birth order position best fits your experience in your family of origin? Do you believe his description gives an accurate picture of you and your siblings? Explain your response in detail.All written assignments and responses should follow APA style for attributing sources.Due date: Saturday, January 11, 2014,Adler Birth Order.doc
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.