ADR describes any procedure or device other than the traditional judicial process used for resolving disputes. ADR is normally a less expensive and quicker process than formal litigation. In some cases, ADR also provides the advantage of privacy. ADR procedures can help the company maintain a cordial relationship with the opposing party, dispose of issues relatively quickly, and allow for flexible and alternative solutions to business conflicts.There are three basic types of ADR: negotiation, mediation, and arbitration.Describe each type of ADR and answer the following questions:What is the process for each type of ADR, and how can a corporate manager prepare for it?What are the advantages and disadvantages of each type of ADR?Discuss each type of ADR in the context of the enforceability of the decisions made. Submit your answers in a 2- to 3-page Microsoft Word document.Name your document: SU_MBA5005_W1_A3_Johnson_D.doc
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.