At the end of life, there are a number of important considerations for both the dying person and his/her family. The person’s wishes for end-of-life care should be considered, for example. It is also important to examine the process of death and dying, as this too, is a developmental stage. To tackle this issue, we will examine the Kubler-Ross model of adjustment to death. You will also have an opportunity to discuss with your fellow students your thoughts about adult development and aging.
Use your module readings and the Argosy University online library resources to research the Kubler-Ross model of adjustment to death.
You need to complete both parts of this assignment.
Select a person in the news or on the Internet, or a fictional character in a book. For the selected person, use your research on the Kubler-Ross model of adjustment to death to address the following:
How did that individual adjust to death? How well did the adjustment fit the Kubler-Ross theory?
What changes would you make to the Kubler-Ross theory based on your example?
Identify one topic from this course that has changed your thinking about adult development and aging. Answer the following:
What do you know now that you did not know before?
How will you use this knowledge in your future personal or professional life?
Support your arguments with research, citing sources.
Write your initial response in a total of 1–2 paragraphs. Apply APA standards to citation of sources.
By Sunday, February 2, 2014, post your response to the appropriate Discussion Area. Through Wednesday, February 5, 2014, review and comment on at least two peers’ responses.
Ask a question, remark on an analysis presented, or suggest an alternative view. Be sure to formulate a thoughtful and substantive response.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.