Must be original, no plagiarism. Must have references and be marked in the body of the work. No Wikipedia. Must also have good introduction and conclusion paragraphs.Attracting and retaining the most talented employees is essential
for long-term organizational success. An important component to attracting and
retaining such employees is the design and implementation of an effective
compensation and benefit system.
Assume the role of a highly regarded human resource consultant hired to review,
analyze, and revise the compensation and benefit system utilized by your city’s
largest employer, Holland Enterprises. The firm employs 3,500 employees, but
since 2007 has lost 25% of its staff. Exit interviews indicate the primary
reason a majority of these employees have resigned is because of a compensation
and benefit system that is perceived to be unfair and uncompetitive in the
Present to the management a revised compensation and benefit strategy. Your
proposal should include a discussion of:
How an effective
compensation and benefit system contributes to organizational effectiveness.
The principle components
of your revised compensation and benefit system for a large-scale organization
as well as a recommendation for each component.
A convincing argument to
the already skeptical top managers of this organization to increase their
compensation and benefit expenses.
At a minimum, your compensation and benefit system would include
the following components:
Compensation and benefit
architecture (pay grades, pay ranges, and pay width)
Ratio of base pay to
incentive (bonus) pay
Emphases on external
equity or internal equity
Principle type of
benefits to include (example: deferred compensation match, health insurance,
vacation and sick leave, etc.)
Guidelines for Writing the Final Paper
Paper must be six to
eight double-spaced pages in length, exclusive of Title Page, References Page,
Appendix, References, Exhibits, etc.
Formatted according to
APA style as outlined in the approved APA style guide (including title page and
Must address the topic
of the paper with critical thought.
Must include an
introductory paragraph with a succinct thesis statement.
Must conclude with a
restatement of the thesis and a conclusion paragraph.
Must utilize a minimum
of four scholarly references.
Carefully review the Grading Rubric for
the criteria that will be used to evaluate your assignment.final paper grading rubic.docx
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.