You are working as a behavioral consulting intern. Your company’s ongoing client is Pathway High School, an alternative high school for students who have been unsuccessful in their original school due to challenging behavior. The school hired your company 6 months ago to implement a School-Wide Positive Behavioral Support (SWPBS) program. The data, found in the Spreadsheet icon, has been collected on:Figure 1: The occurrence of aggressive behavior incidents reported before and after the program beganFigure 2: A sample of classroom teacher’s scores from an observational checklist measuring correct implementation of behavior correction procedures in the classroom (before and after the program was implemented)Figure 3: Student satisfaction rating results for their daily school experience before the program, 3 months after the program began, and 6 months after the program beganYour role is to view this data, determine results and analyze results (minimum of 2 pages):Determine the purpose of each data requirement above by discussing how it can be used in the program planning process. Identify each type of data collected as either quantitative or qualitative.Using the data in Figure 1, discuss the level of challenging behavior incidents reported before and after the program began (include discussion of the need for the program and the general impact the program had on challenging behavior).Using the data in Figure 2, calculate the mean (average) score on the observational checklist before the program was implemented and after. Use this data to discuss the impact of the program on behavior correction procedures in the classroom.Using the data in Figure 3, calculate the percentage of students who rated their school experience at the highest level (5) and the lowest level (1). Discuss these results as they relate to student satisfaction after the SWPBS program was implemented.Your paper should be a minimum of 2 pages in length, include proper APA formatting (including properly formatted headings for each section of your plan), and include at least 2 academic references (including your course readings)
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.