ncome statements are presented in the table below for the Elf Corporation for the years ending December 31, 2010, 2009, and 2008. Write a one-paragraph analysis of Elf Corporation’s profit performance for the period. The focus of the analysis involves creating a common sized Income Statement for the three years and relating the parts of the statement to draw conclusions, ultimately to find the causes and effects of Elf’s performance for those three years. Respond to at least two of your fellow students’ postings. Elf Corporation Income Statements for the Years Ending December 31(in millions)201020092008Sales$700$650$550Cost of goods sold 350 325 275Gross profit350325275Operating Expenses: Administrative100100100Advertising and marketing 50 75 75Operating profit$200$150$100Interest expense 70 50 30Earnings before tax$130$100$ 70Tax expense (50%) 65 50 35Net income$ 65$ 50$ 35
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.