In the final project, you assume the role of a museum curator who receives the following e-mail from the director of the museum:
Following a meeting with our museum’s web design team, it is now my priority to improve the content of our museum’s website. We decided on an interactive timeline focused on one art medium. It is your responsibility to choose one art form such as a painting or sculpture for the timeline. You must also have a common theme for the artwork you select. If you were to choose sculpture, your theme might be 20th-century sculpture.
Whatever your selected focus is, make sure you do not make the timeline too long. Ten works of art should suffice. After selecting the 10 works of art, write a short paragraph to accompany each one. You have approximately 9 weeks for this project before you turn over your selected artworks and content to the design team.
Select one art media on which to focus. Examples include:
• Performance art
Whereas these are broad areas, you must select a single medium, then make your timeline focused on that single medium.
Research the Internet or Grove Art Online in the Oxford Art Online database in the Axia Online library, and find 10 representative examples of your chosen medium that are thematically connected. Examples of thematically linked art media include the following:
• Linear perspective in European paintings
• Black-and-white film noir
• Greek figural sculpture
• International video art
Organize, in a Microsoft® Word document, the 10 works in chronological order and include a 100-word paragraph for each in short essay form.
Format your timeline consistent with APA guidelines. Follow suggestions for APA Formatting found in Instructor’s Policies and in Main Forum.
NOTES for TIMELINE:
In a nutshell, this is what you need for your Timeline:
Page 1: Cover Page following APA guidelines just like you do on your Sunday Written Assignments.
Page 2: Introduction Page stating what medium you have chosen and what you plan on showing over the next few pages with your examples of your chosen medium.
Pages 3–Examples: you need 10 examples of your medium…you need TEN  of them and they MUST have pictures with citations under the pictures, following APA citing guidelines and then followed by a paragraph or two of what the example is, its’ history, etc. All ten must be in chronological or historical order.
Next Page: Conclusion Page stating what you said that you were going to do in your Introduction and how you did it.
Reference page: Listing all of your citations [from your examples and any other information that you cited within your paper] and they must follow APA citing guidelines. Remember, IN-Body citations and listed on Reference page and Reference page does not have anything on it that is not in the body.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.