Must be original, no plagiarism. Must have references and be marked in the body of the work. No Wikipedia.Chapter Eight discusses the role of mediated communication
in the workplace. Read the article entitled, Email etiquette: Tips for professional email (http://careerplanning.about.com/od/communication/a/email_tips.htm),
then write a paper about your thoughts on this article. In your paper, be sure
to also address the following:Do you find these tips to be helpful or do you think
that they are too obvious and should be common sense?
Were there any tips that made you disagree with the
Which tips will you adapt into your computer-mediated
Please make sure to reference the article and at least one other article in
your paper. This can be your textbook, one of the recommended articles, or
another article that you have located.
The paper must be two pages in length and formatted according to APA style.
Cite your resources in text and on the reference page.COM425.W4.GradingRubricAssignment.pdf
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.