Locate an article about a controversial subject where the author makes an argument you do not agree with.Write a 350- to 700-word rebuttal to the article using valid arguments and supporting data. In your rebuttal, offer an analysis in which you do the following:·Analyze the reliability, credibility, and validity of the data used by the author.·Identify any logical fallacies in the argument.Format your rebuttal consistent with APA guidelines.RUBRICLength: 350 to 700 wordsAll key elements of the assignment are covered in a substantive way.·Analyze the reliability, credibility, and validity of the data used by the author.·Identify any logical fallacies in the argument.Content is comprehensive, accurate, and persuasive.·Paper develops a central theme or idea directed toward the appropriate audience.·Paper links theory to relevant examples and uses the vocabulary of the theory correctly.·Major points are stated clearly, organized logically, and supported by specific details, examples, or analysis.·Introduction provides sufficient background on the topic and previews major points.·Conclusion is logical, flows from the body of the paper, and reviews the major points.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.