Locate an article on a controversial subject where the author makes an argument you do not agree with.Write a 350- to 700-word rebuttal to the article using valid arguments and supporting data. In the rebuttal, offer an analysis in which you do the following:· Analyze the reliability, credibility, and validity of the data used by the author.· Identify any logical fallacies in the argument.I am not looking for your opinion on a topic. What I am looking for is your thoughts on how the author made the article credible or non-credible. Did the author provide enough data to make his or her points? If so, what was it? If not, what was missing and what needed to be included?Format your rebuttal consistent with APA guidelines. Be sure to include your article in your references. I must be able to access the article that you chose.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.