Review the Final Research Paper instructions located within the Final Research Paper link in your online course or under the “Components of Course Evaluation” section of this guide. The Final Research Paper is due in Week Five. To help with the preparation of the paper, complete the following and submit it to your instructor for feedback.Topic: Refer to the Final Research Paper guidelines for your topic selection. Confirm your topic, and identify how this selection relates to your academic and professional pursuits. Review the feedback from your topic choice presented in the Week One discussion. How did your argument stand up to the examination of your peers?Thesis: Write a direct and concise thesis statement, which will become the point or perspective you will argue or prove in the Final Research Paper. Refer to the Ashford Online Writing Center for information on how to develop a solid thesis statement.Annotated Bibliography: To help prepare for your final paper, you will be writing an annotated bibliography to indicate the quality of the sources you have read. Please make sure to cite each source using APA style. After each citation, write a brief paragraph (around 150 words) summarizing the source and examining how it will support you in defending your argument. For more information and example of an annotated bibliography, please refer to section 7.7 in the Ashford Writing Center within the Learning Resources tab on the left navigation toolbar in your online course.. Keep in mind the Academic Research standards for all Ashford University Papers.Academic Research StandardsAcademic research and papers must meet certain standards of quality recognized by the academic community. What constitutes quality, academic research?Primary sources, which are documents from the time period being discussedSecondary sources supported by research in primary sources Credible sources (experts in the area of study) Relevant research (materials are pertinent to the area of study) In graduate work, the use of peer-reviewed journal articles (journal articles reviewed by recognized experts in the relevant field of study) is required.Educational and Government websites may be appropriate in some cases, but should be evaluated carefully.The paper must be five to seven pages in length (excluding the title pages) and formatted according to APA style. You must use at least five scholarly sources, three of which can be found in the Ashford Online Library, to support your points. Of the five sources, two will be your primary sources, and one will meet the multimedia requirement. For information regarding APA, including samples and tutorials, visit the Ashford Writing Center within the Learning Resources tab on the left navigation toolbar in your online course.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.