Assignment 2.4: Researching Tax IncentivesIn this course project assignment you will be researching the tax structure of opening a business in a city of your choice. You will use the Excel spreadsheet file you created in Assignment 1.3.Click on the “Project” tab in the top navigation bar for more details on the course project.ProcedureIdentify two cities where you would consider opening (or expanding) your business. Research (online, by phone, or in person) any tax incentives the two cities of your choice have to lure new businesses to it. Consider contacting the local economic development center, Chamber of Commerce, and/or City Hall to gather data.Set up a new worksheet in your project spreadsheet file. Change the title of Sheet 2 to “City ofChoice vs. CityofChoice” (e.g. Colorado Springs vs. Pueblo).Record the information from step 1 in an easily readable format in this worksheet. Avoid using paragraph format. Excel is more amenable to bullets. Consider using a pros and cons list for each city. Make certain to include the source/s of the information provided.Finally, choose which city your business will be opened in or expanded to, and provide a summary as to why.Cities designated are Austin, Texas and Virginia Beach, Virginia.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.