you will apply your knowledge of assistive technology and its benefit to
individuals with special needs by interviewing an assistive technology
specialist either in a public school setting (elementary/middle/ high), a
therapy center (Sylvan, Huntington, speech and language therapy
clinic), a private school, a federally funded center (Head Start, ARC,
regional center), or another setting approved by your instructor. Your
interview can take place in person, over the phone, or through
You will need to ask a minimum of 10 interview questions relating to
assistive technology devices and their use to support students with
individual needs. You must be sure to touch on each of the topics listed
below and ensure that the interviewee provides a detailed response.
Include follow up questions when appropriate.Choice of technology How it the technology implemented? Funding (Did they receive grants, or where did the funds come from? How were funds allocated?)Population served Who is impacted? (Is there a universal impact, or does it affect one student?) Incorporation into the curriculum How is training offered for the device(s)?How are the technology devices maintained? (What happens if one breaks?)Review likes and dislikes Do they have any way to track whether it is beneficial to student learning? If so, how? If not, why not and how could they? Interview Evaluation: Compile the responses from your
technology representative and analyze the school’s application of
assistive technology. Prepare a presentation that evaluates your
response to the interview questions and how the school supports students
with disabilities using assistive technology. You should also examine
the strengths and weaknesses of your findings and make recommendations
for the school to make continuous improvements in integrating students
with disabilities using technology. Finally, you will evaluate your
interview practice and describe how you can apply what you have learned
in your career to support working with students with disabilities.Organizing the Presentation: The presentation can be
formatted using any of the previous options or resources shared during
the course. You may choose a video, document, narrated PowerPoint, blog
or you may choose your own way of presenting your findings that is
approved by your instructor. You must incorporate at least two forms of
media into your presentation including (but not limited to) images,
audio, video, or web links. Your assignment must be written at a
graduate level using APA formatting (when possible) that thoroughly
addresses each of the interview topics; however, due to the flexible
option for presentation, there is no required page limit. When
appropriate, a title page or slide must be included and proper APA
citations must be used for any sources or reference pages.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.