Select one of the following issues affecting the workplace and working
environment. You may narrow the range of the topic by choosing a
subtopic. Develop a paper that discusses the issue you have chosen, your
subtopic if applicable, and how your topic has or is affecting the work
environment that you have been in or are currently a part of. Also
analyze how the problem(s) could be solved using various social controls
(i.e., laws, organizational policies/practices, training/education,
government or corporate involvement) and determine what potential social
or economic benefits may result if your recommended changes were
implemented.Balancing family and work life
The paper must be eight to ten pages in length (excluding title and
reference pages) and formatted according to APA style. You must use at
least five scholarly resources (three of which must be found in the
Ashford Online Library) other than the textbook to support your claims
and subclaims. Cite your resources in text and on the reference page.
For information regarding APA samples and tutorials, visit the Ashford
Writing Center, within the Learning Resources tab on you’re the left
navigation toolbar. Writing the Final Paper
The Final Paper:Must be eight to ten double-spaced pages in length, and
formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing
Center.Must include a title page with the following:
Title of paperStudent’s nameCourse name and numberInstructor’s nameDate submittedMust begin with an introductory paragraph that has a succinct thesis statement.Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.Must end with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis.Must use at least five scholarly resources, including a minimum of three from the Ashford Online Library.Must document all sources in APA style, as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.Must include a separate reference page, formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
Carefully review the Grading Rubric for the criteria that will be used to evaluate your assignment. Paper must follow the attached outline!FPO-2.doc
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.