Resource: Implementation, Strategic Controls, and Contingency Plans assignment with facilitator feedbackComplete an Original strategic plan for TYSONS CHICKEN of no more than 3,500 words.Update your plan to incorporate facilitator feedback from the drafts you submitted in previous weeks. Include the following: Table of contents Executive summary, with a 2-page maximum Company background, organizational mission, vision, and value statements Note. For a start-up, you should focus on the backgrounds and accomplishments of key anticipated management personnel. The goal is to convince the investor that these individuals are trustworthy and successful. Environmental scan Review of Week 4 strategies and a recommendation for the best strategy for your organization Implementation plan including contingency plans for identified risks Prepare a Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation for TYSONS CHICKEN of no more than 10 slides with speaker notes. Your audience will play the board of directors or a venture capital firm. The focus is to sell your recommendations to the board or venture capital firm and obtain approval for funding your plan.Format your plan and presentation consistent with APA guidelines.STR 581 Week 2- Research Proposal.docxSTR 581 WEEK 3-Enviromental Scan.docSTR 581 Week 4-Tyson’s Chicken.docxSTR 581 Week 5-Strategic Plan.docx
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.