You are considering the start of a small business that sells generator gaskets. According to your market research, you can sell each gasket for $12. Your fixed costs for the business are estimated at $35,000 and you estimate your variable costs to be $6 per gasket.Required:How many units will you have to sell to break even in the business? Calculate the breakeven point in units, and then in dollars.In order to make the business a worthwhile activity, you require a $20,000 profit. How many units would you have to sell to make this venture worthwhile?Explain how breakeven analysis can be useful to the person starting a small business and/or to an existing small business.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.