Evaluation of Corporate Performance For the Final Paper, you will apply the concepts learned in class to an analysis of a company using data from its annual report. Using the concepts from this course, you will analyze the strengths and weaknesses of the company. You will then write a report either recommending or not recommending purchase of the company stock. Research Tip: The Mergent database in the Ashford University Library contains company profiles and financial information for publicly traded companies and their competitors. To access this database, enter the Ashford University Library by clicking the “Library” link on the left navigation bar in your online course. Once you are in the Library, select “Find Articles and More” in the top menu panel. Next, select “Databases A-Z” and go to section M to access the Mergent database. For help with using Mergent, use “Mergent Online Quick Tips.” For help with reading an annual report access this handy guide from Money Chimp. The completed report should include: An introduction to the company, including background information.A complete and thorough financial statement review.Pro Forma financial statements (balance sheet and income statement) for the next fiscal year, assuming a 10% growth rate in sales and cost of goods sold (COGS) for the next year.Complete ratio analysis for the last fiscal year using at least two ratios from each of the following categories: LiquidityFinancial leverageAsset managementProfitabilityMarket valueCalculate return on equity (ROE) using the DuPont system. Calculate economic value added.A synopsis of your findings, including your recommendations and rationale for whether or not to purchase stock from this company. This report should be eight to ten pages long excluding title page and reference page(s). Use APA 6th edition formatting guidelines as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center. Support your findings and recommendations with evidence from at least five scholarly resources; such as the textbook, industry reports, and articles from the Ashford University Library.Writing the Final PaperThe Final Paper:Must be eight to ten double-spaced pages in length and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the approved APA style guide. Must include a cover page that includes: Title of paper Student’s name Course name and number Instructor’s name Date submittedMust include an introductory paragraph with a succinct thesis statement. Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought. Must conclude with a restatement of the thesis and a conclusion paragraph. Must use at least five scholarly resources from the Ashford University Library. Must document all sources in APA style, as outlined in the approved APA style guide. Must include a separate reference page, formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.