Resolving Ethical Business
Read “Resolving Ethical Business Challenges” in Chapter 4 of your text,
and then address the following points. Support your response with
evidence from the text.
Identify the ethical and legal
issues of which Albert needs to be aware.
Discuss the advantages and
disadvantages of each decision that Albert could make and has made.
Identify the pressures that
have brought about these issues.
Guided Response: Review several of your classmates’ postings.
Respond to at least two classmates by sharing additional issues or
advantages/disadvantages that your classmates have not considered.
Support your views with evidence from the textbook and at least one scholarly
article from the Ashford University Library.
Analyze how the process of establishing a stakeholder orientation impacts
business ethics and social responsibility by completing the following:
Describing a stakeholder
Illustrating the effect a
stakeholder orientation has on business ethics and social responsibility.
Discussing how a stakeholder
orientation affects honesty and fairness.
Support your response by citing evidence from the textbook. All citations
must be formatted in accordance with APA guidelines as outlined in the Ashford
Review several of your classmates’ posts. Respond to at least two of your
classmates by sharing an additional way that stakeholder orientation affects
honesty and fairness that they have not yet considered.
AssignmentTo complete the following assignment, go to this
week’s Assignment link in the left
Examine the Federal Sentencing Guidelines for Organizations (FSGO), Sarbanes –
Oxley Act (SOX), and the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB).
In a three to five page paper excluding title page and reference page(s)
complete the following:
Explain the events that led to
each of these regulatory measures.
Illustrate the impact of these
laws on business ethics.
Share a specific example from
an article or case study that highlights how one or more of these
regulatory measures have affected business ethics in an organization.
In your paper, be sure to reference two or more articles from the Ashford
University Library or other scholarly resources that discuss legislation
intended to reform corporate abuse.
You may also draw information from peer-reviewed journals and industry reports
to support your findings.
The written assignments must be formatted in accordance with APA style
guidelines as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.