Assignment 2: Business Impact Analysis
Due Week 8 and worth 100 points Business Impact Analysis.docx
In order for an organization to develop an effective
business continuity plan or disaster recovery plan, it must know what
information assets it has, their impact on business operations, and the
criticality and priorities associated with the information systems and assets.
The primary objective of a business impact analysis (BIA) is to identify the
assets that are required for continued business operations in the event of an
incident or disaster. Thus, a critical step in the development of an effective
BIA includes establishing component priorities and determining component
reliance and dependencies. Additionally, organizational personnel must know
their responsibilities during recovery efforts.
Write a three to five (3-5) page paper in which you:
1. Describe the methods for establishing component
a. Business functions and processes
b. BIA scenarios and components
c. Financial and service impact of components not being
d. Recovery time frameworks
2. Describe the methods for determining component reliance
and dependencies, including:
a. Component dependencies
b. Resources required to recover component in the event of
c. Human assets needed to recover components
3. Provide recommendations for the development of the BIA,
management and other personnel responsibilities, and educating company
personnel that would be involved in the
4. Use at least three (3) quality resources in this
assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.