JLB Enterprises is a computer manufacturer that is
experiencing low employee motivation.
Evidence shows that efficiency has decreased 15% over the last two years
while other factors, including the number of employees, have remained the same,
and the process to assemble computers has remained the same as well.
Additionally, the 2011 annual employee survey shows that
employee satisfaction and morale have decreased significantly (a 20% decline)
over the last 3 years. A recent survey
of employees conducted by an outside consulting firm confirmed that employees
do not feel motivated. On a scale of 1
to 10, with 1 being “not motivated” to 10 being “very motivated,” the average
of all reported results was 5.5.
Recent examples of research studies that have demonstrated a
link between motivation and performance.
JLB Enterprises has a problem in that employee performance has declined
over time. This is a problem because
lower performance means fewer products built for the same amount of time and
money. Therefore, efficiency has
declined and costs have increased.
List and define one of the leadership theories that may
serve as a lens to view JLB Enterprises’ current problem.
Then, using the components of the theory, show how the
characteristics of the theory may potentially inform strategies for improving
this performance problem.
Remember, your thoughts, feelings, and opinions must be
supported with facts, statistics, testimonials, examples, cases and other
references in critical thinking.
Research and facts support critical thinking efforts.
Approximately 500 words (double-spaced, APA-formatted
pages), well written, and documented per graduate guidelines for APA Style.
Be sure to use proper punctuation, spelling and grammar.
Support your analysis by referencing and citing sources when
needed. It is suggested that you cite at least three credible sources.***PAPER WILL BE CHECKED FOR PLAGIARISM PRIOR TO FINAL PAYMENT***Attached are the readings for the week1 Leadership and Leadership Theories.pdf 2_ Leadership and Leadership Theories.pdf 3_ Leadership and Leadership Theories.pdf Leadership and Leadership Theories.pdf
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.