I need to write a program to evaluate arithmetic expressions (using infix notation). The easiest way to accomplish this is a two-step process:· Convert the infix notation expression to the equivalent expression in postfix notation.· Evaluate the postfix notation.The program needs to do the following:· Prompt the user to submit an arithmetic expression.o I may assume that the expression is entered with spaces between all numbers and operators. That is, it will look like this: ( ( 7 + 6 ) * ( 16 – 2 ) ) / 2Rather than like this: ((7+6)*(6-2))/2This will make the reading in of the expression much easier.· Evaluate the expression (using the two step process above).· Print the value of the expression for the user.For example, running the program might look like this:Please enter an arithmetic expression: ( ( 7 + 6 ) * ( 16 – 2 ) ) / 2The value of that expression is: 91For this, I need one code file: the file defining the program (called “main.cpp”). I need to use the STL version of the stack class. Please HELP ME!!!
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.