hello,I have a midterm coming up and I can’t figure out one of the practice problems. I think I have the first function done right, but I can’t seem to repeat it. Also, I don’t know how to use the second function to print out the values.Please help.I’m supposed to write a program largeHalf.c that takes in a list of 8 integers, splits the list into two halves (rst 4 elements, last 4 elements), sums the elements in each half, selects the half with the larger sum, and then repeats this process with the selected list until there is only one element selected. The program should print out the half selected at each step. If the two halves have equal sum, the program should tell the user this and should always pick the rst half (the one with a smaller starting index, see the example output below).must include the following functions: int sumArray(int array, int startIdx, int len) – Returns the sum of the elements in array with index startIdx to startIdx+len. void printArray(int array, int startIdx, int len) – Print the elements in array with index startIdx to startIdx+len.Enter 8 numbers: 1 2 3 4 5 4 1 0The two halves are equal, picking 1 2 3 4Larger half is 3 4Larger half is 4(˜)$ a.outEnter 8 numbers: 1 4 5 0 -10 10 1 2Larger half is 1 4 5 0The two halves are equal, picking 1 4Larger half is 4
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.