abstract class called Employee that will include the properties of all
employees of your organization. Include at least five properties. If you are
not currently working, you may use a fictional organization or one with which
you are familiar.
Class definitions should include properties with the get and
set accessors properly declared as explained in Lecture 1. Net II Lecture 1.pdf
Abstract class methods and properties should include the
See the reference for virtual:
Add a second
class that inherits from the Employee class and describes a subgroup of
employees. For example, you may define the class as Managers. In the case of
city employees, you may define the class as Police Officers. Define at least
three properties that are specific to this derived class.
The derived class should use the “override” keyword.
See the reference for override:
test, and debug a C# program that asks the user to enter property values for
members of the derived class on a single form. The entries will include
properties for the main Employee class as well as the derived class.
Add each object that was created to a generic of the object.
Include a second form
that will display a cumulative generic list of all the derived class object
property values that the user has entered using a suitable data bound GUI
control (i.e. DataGridView).
Classify the bound GUI control as Public in the
second form property window.Must be done in Visual Studio 2010 and in reference to this: NET II Lecture 4.pdfPlain and simple no advance coding or anything like that. Needs to be in reference to the attached lecture and must not have anything extra.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.