First, choose five (5) different communication methods listed in Chapter 8 and identify an advantage and a disadvantage for each one. Second, for the following four (4) scenarios, decide which method would be most effective and justify your answer. Draft a form of communication for each. Write a three to four (3-4) page paper that addresses the following scenarios:One of your employees is constantly late, leaving food and drinks at the work station, and you are forcedto address the situation.You need to let all employees know about a company special event. You hear from a friend that a client is about to sign a contract with one of your presentcompetitors. · You have three bids on a piece of equipment and you need to get a management decision on purchasing.The format of the paper is to be as follows· Typed, double-spaced, Times New Roman font (size 12), one-inch margins on all sides, APA format, aMicrosoft Word document.Use headers for each of the subjects being covered, followed by your response.In addition to the three to four (3–4) pages required, a title page is to be included. The title page isto contain the title of the assignment, your name, the instructor’s name, the course title, and the date.Note: You will be graded on the quality of your answers, the logic/organization of the report, your language skills, and your writing skills.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.