1.3 Communication StrategiesINSTRUCTIONS1. Read/Watch the United’s Merger Turbulence Hits Elite Fliers video listed in the assignment resourcesection of this assignment. http://online.wsj.com/video/united-merger-turbulence-hits-elite-fliers/E11D29C8-3BED-40A9-A77B-668D6A7B27E4.html2. Based on the video, write a paper that is grammatically correct, 600 – 800 words inlength, and cites sources in accordance with APA standards and that answers the following:a. If you were the public relation manager for United, analyze the situation, evaluate youroptions, and determine what your communication strategy will be for this situation? b. Follow the steps involved in formulating a successful strategic communication, pay ing special attention to the elements of communication, your managerial role, United’sorganizational culture and dynamics, as well as the decision making style thatworks best in this case. Provide a detailed explanation of your analysis that demonstrates clear, insightful critical thinking.c. Analyze how your communication strategy would be different from part (a) if you were thecustomer relation manager for United? Provide a detailed explanation of your analysis that demonstrates clear, insightful critical thinking.d. Provide an example of how your communications on some issue failed in the past because ofnot having a strategy. What communications strategy would have likely resulted in a more positive outcome? Provide a detailed explanation of your example and evaluation of your recommendation that demonstrates clear, insightful critical thinking.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.