This Needs to becompleted using Visual Studio Only! It can be downloaded for free here: http://www.microsoft.com/visualstudio/eng/downloads#d-2010-expressSTEP 1: Create a Multifile Project for the Composition Lab1. Add three classes to the project: a Filter class, a Capacitor class, and a Resistor class.2. You may use the Resistor class files from the Week 2 lab for this lab. 3. The Capacitor class should be modeled after the Resistor class for class members and operation. STEP 2: Filter-Class DefinitionThe Filter class should have, at a minimum, the following capabilities.a resistor-object data membera capacitor-object data membera cutoff frequency (in Hertz) of the RC filtermaximum and minimum cutoff frequencies, based on the maximum and minimum in-tolerance values of the capacitor and the resistor objecta filter type, either low pass or high passallow the user to enter new values for the filter, including6.1. resistor tolerance and nominal resistance; 6.2. capacitor tolerance and nominal capacitance; and 6.3. filter typeprovides the ability to write all capacitor, resistor, and filter data members to a formatted text file and allows the user to name the fileprovides the ability to read all capacitor, resistor, and filter data members from a formatted text file and allows the user to enter the file name and correctly handles a file-not-found errorSTEP 3: Test-Program OperationAll data-input and data-display operations (cin and cout) should be done in the function main() test program.The test program should instantiate at least one object of the class Filter.The user should enter values for all the data members of the Filter, Resistor, and Capacitor classes.The Filter class should then calculate and display the correct maximum and minimum cutoff frequencies.The test program should then display all Filter, Resistor, and Capacitor data members.Example Code: ( This example code is for all the file in the project it will be split over 7 diffent filess)#include
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.