Due date is October 1st but I would like to have this done by September 18th Professor Henry,This paper outline is linked to the paper topic I already asked you to do. I have to write a research paper as a finial project but before I do I need to submit the topic is going to be on and then this outline. I will submit it the paper in another tasking. If there are any questions please let me know. Thanks, NickPaper Outline The research paper in this course asks you to select a topic or scenario, research it, and report the details. By now, you had the opportunity to review the topics, select one, and briefly reflect on the topic. To stay on track and to continue to make progress on the research paper, prepare an outline with the major headings or topic sentences. An outline is a great way to provide organization for papers and projects. Your outline should include the following: The topic; – One paragraph that describes the importance of the topic; and – At least four major headings in outline form. CSU requires that students use the APA format in writing course papers. Therefore, the APA rules for formatting, quoting, paraphrasing, citing, and listing of sources are to be followed. You do NOT have to commit to the details of your outline until the research paper is finished. As you continue to research the topic and draft the paper, the organization of your thoughts (i.e., the details of the outline) may evolve. That is expected and acceptable. To organize those thoughts, it is a good idea to begin with an outline. Use your own words, prepare the assignment in a word-processing application, and submit the outline as one of the following file formats: DOC, DOCX, or PDF.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.