The Health Care Scene: Contemporary Trends
health care leaders, it is important to understand that health care is
quite a dynamic field. Its constant changes are a result of continuing
trends in regulation, policy, patient and provider advocacy efforts, as
well as increasingly sophisticated technology and industry benchmarking
For your assignment you review the possible topics for your Senior
Project located in Week Five of your online course or in the “Components
of Course Evaluation” section of this guide, and select the topic your
training program will address. If you choose not to select a topic from
the approved topic list, you must have your original topic approved by
your instructor prior to submitting this assignment.
For this assignment, focus on a specific contemporary trend in health
care and be sure to include all of the following influences: Changes in client characteristics Regulation of the health care industry Reimbursement patterns and mandates Restructuring of health care organizations Impact of technology Ongoing social and ethical factors
Address the information above as it pertains to your selected topic, in
an eight to ten slide (excluding title and reference slides) PowerPoint
Your presentation should conclude with a summary describing the following concerns: Overall, why should health care managers be aware of this change and trend? What impact does this trend have on the
stakeholder groups involved (e.g., patients, providers, administrators,
third-party payers, legislators, etc.) for a specific organization
specified (e.g., for profit, nonprofit, hospital, outpatient clinic,
nursing home, etc.).
The information in this presentation will later be used
as part of your Senior Project to set the context for the audience you
select for a training program on the contemporary trend identified here.
Your presentation must include detailed speaker’s notes (i.e., at least
150 words) for each slide as well as a minimum of one to two scholarly
sources from the Ashford University Library and one to two current,
scholarly web sources.
Your presentation, and any citations used, must be in APA style as
outlined in the Ashford Writing Center. Examples of scholarly web
sources are available in this week’s recommended websites. These sources
will also count toward the required sources for your Senior Project.
Your presentation must be engaging and relevant to your audience. Lines
of text on a slide will not be sufficient for this assignment. It should
contain images, graphics, and/or multimedia that communicate your
training program clearly to your audience.Assigned text book:Liebler, J. G. & McConnell, C. R. (2012).
Management principles for health professionals (6th ed.). Sudbury, MA:
Jones and Bartlett. ISBN: 9781449614683.*There may also be some websites under recommended reading that may apply to this assignment, course info and log info will be disclosed for scholarly source requirement.Grading rubric, fial class week 1 assignment.docx
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.