The attach document is the case which you hInstitutional Furniture Case Questions.pdf Institutional Furniture.pdf ave to write case analysis for. PLEASE BE SURE TO ANSWER ALL THE QUESTIONS IN THE CASE ANALYSIS AND THE FOLLOWING IS THE FORMAT.Written case studies are an individual effort. These case analyses must succinctly present the problem, present the relevant calculations, discuss the problem from multiple point of views, and provide the recommended conclusions. The report is to be a maximum of 4 pages (double-spaced, font size 12, New Times Roman font, one-inch margins). You are to distill the essence of the case and present it professionally – as if it were going to your boss. NOTE: Points will be deducted for misspelled words and incorrect grammar and punctuation. If necessary, you should be using spell-check and grammar-check software. Recommended Structure (Memo Format): 1) Introduction (appr. 0.5 page) a. Briefly introduce yourself (you are a fictional consultant) b. Explain the purpose of the memo 2) Main Discussion (appr. 3 pages) a. Discuss case questions b. Provide alternative views c. Include your own opinions/ideas 3) Conclusion (appr. 0.5 page) a. Discuss your recommendation(s) b. Provide contact information (of the fictional consultant)
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.