The following information is used for Lucky’s Inc.’s monthly master budget.
June’s balance sheet balances:
Building and equipment (net)
Actual sales for June and budgeted sales for July, August, and September:
Sales are 25% cash and 75% on credit. All credit sales are collected in the following month. There are no bad debts.
Gross margin percentage is 60% of sales.
The desired ending inventory is expected to be 20% of the following
month’s cost of goods sold. One fifth of the purchases are paid for in
the month of purchase, and the remaining balance is purchased on credit
and paid in the following month.
The monthly cash operating expenses are $80,000, including the monthly depreciation expense of $7,000.
During July, Lucky’s Inc. will purchase new office equipment for $17,000 cash.
Dividends of $13,500 were declared and paid in July.
The company must maintain a minimum cash balance of $25,000. A line
of credit is used to maintain this balance. Borrowing will be made in
increments of $1,000. All borrowing is done at the beginning of the
month, and repayments are made at the end of the month. The annual
interest rate is 12%, paid when the loan is repaid (ignore accrual of
Prepare a balance sheet, income statement, and cash budget for the month of July.
The Sparkly Corporation has the following budget and actual results.
Variable costs per unit
Prepare a performance report for all costs, showing static budget variances (indicate F or U).
Prepare a performance report for all costs, showing flexible budget variances (indicate F or U).
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.