1. What is
meant by the periodic repetition of properties of elements?
table of elements built upon the work of previous scientists.
a) What information was available to Mendeleev when he constructed
a periodic table?
b) Mendeleev used the formulae of chlorides and hydrides
to help him group the elements. What pattern did he observe in the formulae of
chlorides and hydrides of group 1 metals?
c) How did you use similar patterns to place elements in different
groups? Give two examples.
d) What other information might have been useful to you
to help sort the element cards?
3. Look at the
group I elements in your Periodic Table. Does each group of three follow the
law of triads observed by Johann Dobereiner? Explain why or why not.
4. How has
atomic weight helped to organise the elements in your Periodic Table? Give some
5. How does
atomic number differ from atomic weight?
Mendeleev had known atomic number would it have been easier to organise the
elements? Explain why or why not.
7. Why is the
arrangement of elements into the modern Periodic Table in order of atomic
number rather than atomic weight?
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.