Assignment 1: Creating a Methodology Due Week 2 and worth 100
pointsRead the Chapter 2 Case titled “Creating a Methodology.” Write a
one to two (1-2) page paper in which you:
Discuss factors about the corporate culture that were at play, and suggest
central reasons why the executive staff waited as long as they had to consider
the development of an enterprise project management methodology (EPM).
Recommend to both the senior executives (i.e., the company) and John Compton
(i.e., the president) whether the project management office (PMO) should report
to the chief information officer (CIO) or to someone else. Justify the
Use at least three (3) quality references. Note: Wikipedia and other
Websites do not quality as academic resources.Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch
margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or
school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional
Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s
name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and
the reference page are not included in the required assignment page
length.The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment
Describe the key concepts, processes, and components of project
Analyze the interrelationships among the principal elements (time, cost,
resources) in the performance of project management.
Evaluate the general systems factors affecting performance throughout the
project life cycle.
Use technology and information resources to research issues in project
Write clearly and concisely about project management using proper writing
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.