Part 1Coverage by of the news is not carried out by any monolithic
organization that gets to decide what is, and is not, the correct way to
report the news. Today perhaps more than ever, the editorial or opinion
piece of the news is more apparent and widespread than it had been in
the decades before cable news, 24-hour-news cycles, and the rise of the
Internet as a news source. This does not necessarily mean that the news
has become any less impartial, simply that news organizations are more
conscious of markets and demographics, the people they are trying to
attract, than ever before.
Find two current articles that address the same issue produced by two
different news sources (this cannot be the same AP story published by
different sources). Please summarize what message
each writer is trying to get across, and provide a brief analysis
explaining which piece you feel is more effective and why. Be sure to
include links for each article in the posting. Part 2The topic for this essay is “Public Funding for the Arts and Sciences.”
Your approach to this topic depends on the type of essay you choose to
write. You are encouraged to use sources to support your arguments;
however, the essay should be no more than 1-2 pages and based primarily
on your own thoughts, opinions, and arguments.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.