Customer Satisfaction and Quality Care.docIn this competitive health care environment, consumers want and expect
better health care services and hospital systems are concerned about
maintaining their overall image. There is also attention to ways in
which patient satisfaction measurement can be integrated into an overall
measure of clinical quality.
To begin, review the Hospital Consumer Assessment of Health Plans Survey (H.C.A.H.P.S.) available at (http://tinyurl.com/4272s7l).
Next, visit the Hospital Compare website (http://www.hospitalcompare.hhs.gov), and follow these steps:
1. Type in your zip code
2. Ensure that “general search” is selected for the search type
3. Click on the “Find Hospitals” button
4. Select one of the hospitals by checking the box next to the hospital name and click on “Compare”
5. Review the survey of patients’ hospital experiences
For the selected hospital, identify one satisfaction measurement
criteria that you recommend for improvement. In your opinion, how might
this customer satisfaction factor relate to quality outcomes? Provide a
concrete example that supports your opinion. Identify at least three barriers that exist in the health care setting
that could have an impact on the customer satisfaction score you
selected. Be sure to state at least one structural barrier and one
process barrier and describe the barriers you identified. Select a tool that a health care organization might use to study a
process barrier related to the customer-satisfaction factor you
identified. Explain why you selected the tool and how it could be used.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.