Database Management Systems (DBMS)” Please respond to the following:
A single database services multiple applications. The most important feature
of the DBMS is its ability to separate the logical and physical views of data.
The user works with a logical view of data. The DBMS retrieves information so
that the user does not have to be concerned with its physical location. Explain
why this is important and what the implications are for the future of data
management.The principal capabilities of a DBMS include a data definition capability, a
data dictionary capability, and a data manipulation language. The data
manipulation language, such as SQL, is a specialized language for accessing and
manipulating the data in the database. Explain whether or not you would call SQL
“English-like” and justify your answer.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.