this point, you will add data to your database and validate that they
loaded properly. In tabular format, include 3 rows for each table,
making sure that the primary-key and foreign-key relationships are
Next, you will insert the 30 rows of data that you identified (using
the concepts you worked on identifying the primary and foreign keys),
then perform queries using JOIN syntax of the database.
Task 1: Create 3 rows of data for each table ensuring that the referential integrity is valid.Task 2: Add the 30 rows of data to the appropriate table in your database (using any appropriate method available).Task 3: SELECT all columns and all rows of the 10 tables. Create a screenshot of each query and output data, and submit them.Task 4: Write SELECT statements for the following (include a screenshot of the SQL and its execution, including the resulting data):
Display the employee id, first_name, last_name, and department_name for all employees.
Rows returned Display the employee id, first_name, last_name, and job title_name for all employees.
Rows returned Display the employee id, first_name, last_name, department_name, and job title_name for all employees.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.