DUE TODAYSelect a topic to be used for a debate. The topic should be controversial and phrased to allow a yes or no answer. Examples include “Should guns be outlawed?” or “Should the U.S. military leave Afghanistan?” Debate Topic”. TOPICS cannot be about Obamacare, abortion, drugs, or gun related.DUE SATURDAYCreate an outline for the Debate Paper. Include all references to be used in the paper.RUBRIC Length: no length requirement.:All key elements of the assignment are covered in a substantive way.·Create an outline to be used in the development of the Debate Paper assignment.·Cite at least 3 sources.Content is comprehensive, accurate, and persuasive.·Paper develops a central theme or idea directed toward the appropriate audience.·Paper links theory to relevant examples and uses the vocabulary of the theory correctly.·Major points are stated clearly, organized logically, and supported by specific details, examples, or analysis.·Introduction provides sufficient background on the topic and previews major points.·Conclusion is logical, flows from the body of the paper, and reviews the major points.DUE IN 2 WEEKSWrite a 1,750- to 2,100-word debate paper in which you create a debate of a current event or other controversial topic and provide an analysis of arguments presented for both sides. Complete the following sections in the paper:·Introduction: Introduce the issue that is the subject of the debate.·BodyoInclude a minimum of two but no more than four arguments for the pro and con sides of the debate.oEvaluate any potential ethical, moral, or legal issues.·ConclusionoIdentify what you determined is the more persuasive argument.oReflect on the arguments presented and reveal your consensus.oBase the conclusion solely on the pro and con arguments.oInclude a rebuttal of weaker arguments. Explain why the selected arguments were more persuasive.Cite at least three sources.Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.