During each week of this course, you will research and analyze
differentiated instruction and the leadership principles necessary to
implement effective professional development for understanding
differentiated instruction. Using the assignment in Week Five as the
foundation for your Final Paper, identify an area in need of
professional development for differentiated instruction at your
worksite. In a paper that is at least eight pages in length, excluding
title and reference pages, research the objectives, assessments,
strategies, and implementation of a professional development plan to
address this need. Make sure to include leadership principles, choice of
differentiated instruction for improvement, and key players involved at
your site. For example, a school site would include parent groups,
teachers, teacher leaders, school staff, and students. You should
include research in your paper, identifying how these components are
grounded in research and best practice. This paper should include at
least eight sources of reference. The paper should be written in APA
format with appropriate reference citations.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.