Dilemma:All of the articles deal with examples of ethical or moral questions when it comes to saving an endangered organism. Are there situations where the rights of private individuals to protect their property supersede the societal desire to preserve endangered animals? What about a situation where one animal is naturally out-competing an endangered species? Do we reach a point where we simply say “This organism is not meant to survive in today’s world,” or do we continue to fight to save it at any cost? Where do you draw the line? How much effort should be put into conserving endangered species? At what expense to taxpayers as a whole and to individual citizens?write 1-2 page paper answering the questions.What is Eminent Domain?· http://legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/eminent+domainThe Case of the Puritan Tiger Beetle vs Residents: An Ongoing Conflict· http://articles.washingtonpost.com/2010-01-25/news/36792995_1_tiger-beetle-chesapeake-ranch-estates-cicindela· http://somdexpert.com/2011/01/04/the-puritan-tiger-beetle-vs-calvert-county-land-owners/The Case of the Spotted Owl vs the Barred Owl: Means to an End?· http://www.hcn.org/wotr/when-doing-the-right-thing-gets-complicated/print_view· http://news.discovery.com/earth/battle-barred-owls-to-save-the-spotted-owl-120302.htm· http://www.usgs.gov/newsroom/article_pf.asp?ID=3165· http://www.dailykos.com/story/2013/07/26/1226699/-Shooting-Barred-Owls-To-Save-Spotted-OwlsThe Case of the Red-cockaded Woodpecker: A Success Story?· http://www.ncwildlife.org/News/NewsArticle/tabid/416/IndexID/8367/Default.aspx· http://www.umich.edu/~esupdate/library/96.04-05/bonnie.html
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.