Consider all of the ways that art and identity can function together that you have read about in this module. Then, select a work of art that is connected to your identity. Either take a picture of it (if it is in your collection or community) or find it online. Post your selection and response by Wednesday at midnight, CST.
In your initial post, provide the class with a description and analysis of how the work of art you selected is related to your identity. Make sure you:
Upload the photo that you took of the work of art that is connected to any part of your identity.
Describe the work of art in detail: What does it look like? What is the medium? Where is it located?
Describe and discuss its relationship to your identity: How does the work of art relate to your national identity, cultural heritage, ethnic identity, sex or gender identity, class identity, or a group you are affiliated with?
Ask a question: Pose a question that you would like your classmates to consider in their response to your post.
Around 200 words
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.