Discussion Question: Values of the TherapistIn an ideal world, the values of the therapist would not influence therapy or the therapist’s reactions to clients. However, when therapists deny their values or minimize their views on important issues during interactions with clients, this can cause problems in the therapeutic relationship. In an effort to explore the many issues that can arise concerning a therapist’s values and how they affect the therapeutic process, please respond thoroughly to each of the following questions:1.Do you think therapists should deliberately reveal their values to a client in therapy? If so, why do you believe this is important? If not, what potential difficulties might this cause for the client or the therapeutic process?2.How much importance should a therapist place on helping the client identify and verbalize his or her values as they relate to their presenting problem?3.Based upon your response to question 2, explain why a client’s value system is vital or inconsequential to the therapeutic process?4.Discuss one practical strategy you could use in therapy to help identify and clarify a client’s value system without imposing your own. Can you have this done by the end of the day?
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.